Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Great way to start your day

I found an interesting blog that contained some good advice about starting your day. Typically I usually start my day with a cold glass of water followed by my bowl of fruits shortly afterward and/or Usana Nutrimeal Shake. I think I will try this method now where you can potentially improve your digestion and skin to start each day with warm water and fresh lemon juice.

"A VERY quick way to improve your digestion, skin and overall health is to start each morning with a cup of warm water and some squeezed fresh lemon.

Before your breakfast, boil the kettle or heat water to almost boiling, fill your cup 1/2-3/4 of the way. Add some freshly squeezed lemon juice (and maybe a little purified water) and drink before your breakfast.

Not only does this give you a quick cleanse first thing (most models and nutritionists swear by this, it gets your digestive enzymes ready in preparation for food."

It helps to make you feel better and starts your day in the right direction of optimal health and vitality.

No comments: